The new TimeCutter® HD zero-turn mower does more than cut grass to perfection. It can also cut your mowing time almost in half*. But when you're bouncing around on rough terrain, speed won't do you any good without superior comfort to match. The smooth MyRIDE® Suspension System** features a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations, so you can be more productive and stay comfortable. And the heavy-duty GRADE 50 high-strength steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than other decks***, so you can power through tough grass. You'll not only enjoy mowing - you'll enjoy more free time.
* Time savings are from 2008-2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
**Available on select models.
***Compared to regular 11-gauge steel decks.
- MyRIDE® Suspension System – suspended operator platform with adjustable rear shocks for maximum comfort
- 21.5 hp Kawasaki® V-Twin Engine (CARB Compliant)
- 48 in. Fabricated Deck with Grade 50 High Strength 10-ga. Steel Shell
- Commercial-grade HG-ZT3100 transmissions